- Al Raheeq international research journal observes zero tolerance for plagiarism.
- The authors should guarantee that their work is entirely original and that if they have utilized the work and/or words of others, this has been properly credited or quoted.
- All manuscripts submitted to the journal will be checked using Turnitin/Ithenticate software to check originality and plagiarism.
- It is the author(s)’ responsibility to ascertain that she/he has submitted an entirely original work, giving due credit, by virtue of proper citations, to the works and/or words of others where they are used.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is not acceptable.
- Material quoted verbatim from the author(s)’ previously published work or other sources must be placed in quotation marks.
- As per HEC policy, in case the manuscript has been found to have a similarity index of more than 19%, it will either be rejected or left at the discretion of the editor for purposes of conditional acceptance.
- Al Raheeq international research journal follows HEC's Plagiarism Policy in its true spirit. This Policy is available at the following link: https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/services/faculty/Documents/Plagiarism/Plagiarism%20Policy.pdf